Home

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Getting Ready for Christmas

I had a lovely time at work today as Lucy and I unpacked these gorgeous Christmas crafts.

stocking

There are all sorts of beautifully packaged patterns for cute things to make.

santa bunting

And many of them are available as kits in these lovely patterns and colours.

santa bag

There's lots of other fun Christmas fabrics to choose from too.

christmas quilt

I now have a few projects in mind for Christmas. Have you got anything planned?

11 comments:

Christina said...

I a begging to feel the craft bug coming over me!!! Reading your blog will do that to people. Must come into Amitie. Cxx

Thimbleanna said...

Those are really cute Louise! I can't wait to see what you're making. I haven't even started to think about Christmas yet. As soon as market is over, I plan to get back to my Ghastlies, even though Halloween will be over. Maybe in December.... ;-)

Mary said...

soooo cute! very inspiring!

Beth said...

You've added to my list! Love all the embroidery!

Anonymous said...

We're considering finally getting the letterpress finally working to make our cards (mind you, it's about the third year I've threatened that!)

Jenny from Ohjoh said...

hmmm a dangerous time to come into Amitie! All a bit too cute!

Ali said...

What lovely embroidered details!

Melody said...

Oh wow - what lovely ideas you have flowing there.

hannah said...

Those are so adorable! And yes I have several christmas projects in mind but I am having a problem choosing which to do first! system overload hahaha. I can't wait to see what you have planned!

urban craft said...

THe tree on the stocking is gorgous! Love all your christmas crafties!

Unknown said...

wow...............Beautiful